Terms & Conditions
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Where applicable - All outstanding balances must be paid on arrival at
your activity provider.
- Activity Scotland cannot be held responsible for any individual or
group running late for their booked activity. The activity
providers will hold out as long as possible in this instance – but nothing guaranteed on the day.
--> Date of booking to 14 days prior to date of activity taking place – client will lose their non-refundable deposit.
--> Within the 14 days of the activity taking place – the client will be charged full amount.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 1 year. Recipients must contact
Activity Scotland to book their activity.
- Activity Scotland reserves the right to substitute activities for ones
of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond their
- Activity Scotland cannot be held responsible for any cancellations by
any activity providers for whatever reason.
- All outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions. It is
advisable to contact your activity provider on the morning of the activity
and prior to travelling for confirmation. Neither Activity
Scotland nor the chosen operator will be held liable for any expenses
incurred by individuals or groups, for journeys undertaken to the operators
in the event that activities are cancelled for any reason.
- Even though the activity providers have full Public Liability
Insurance, it is strongly recommended that participants carry their own
personal accident policy that covers them for the activity that they are
undertaking. (These policies should be available from your own insurer
- Activity Scotland will not be held liable for any injuries incurred
during participation of any activities.
- Activity Scotland cannot be held responsible for any property, lost or
- Some activities are open to participants of all ages however; others
may require parental/ guardian consent or an accompanying parent/guardian.
Please check before arrival.
- Participants may be required to sign a medical disclaimer prior to any activities taking place. Failure to complete or comply with this requirement in its entirety may mean participants cannot take part in certain activities. Check with Activity Scotland or your activity provider at point of enquiry. It is important to inform your activity provider of any medical conditions you have or inform them of any medication you may require.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Activity Scotland's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a
transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Activity Scotland's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Activity Scotland at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Activity Scotland's web site are provided "as is". Activity Scotland makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Activity Scotland does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Activity Scotland or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Activity Scotland's Internet site, even if Activity Scotland or a Activity Scotland authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Activity Scotland's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Activity Scotland does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Activity Scotland may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Activity Scotland does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Activity Scotland has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Activity Scotland of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Activity Scotland's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.