White Water Rafting in Scotland
Perthshire's River Tay is the largest volume river rafted
commercially in Scotland, ideal for first-time rafters and adrenaline junkies
If it is bigger rapids you are seeking, why not come along a challenge the River Tummel throughout the summer season.
Stretches of quiet water allow ample time to practice paddling techniques, look at the scenery or get caught up in a friendly water fight.
Two main rapids - Zoom Flume and of course the unforgettable Washing Machine, make this trip a great introduction to the thrills and adventure of white water rafting in Perthshire.
Book rafting in Perthshire
To receive more information about rafting in Perthshire, or too make a booking, please call 07521697048 or use the booking form below.
White water rafting special!
Our white water rafting Package Includes
- All Rafting Equipment Provided
- Change into full wetsuit rafting clothing and all other equipment provided.
- Transfer from meeting point to put-in point.
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques.
- Raft the River Tay
- River Tummel (Saturdays only summer season)
- 3 Hours
- From 45.00 per person
- Group discounts available.
- Summer & Winter - 10am & 1pm
Rafting Departure Point:
- Morning departures - Meeting point
- Afternoon departures - Meeting Point
Rafting Equipment supplied:
- All rafting equipment, clothing and transport from meeting point (including wetsuit, spray jacket, paddle, helmet and a buoyancy aid)
- Swimsuit / Shorts & t-shirt to wear under wetsuit (as you will get wet!) and towel necessary
- We do not recommend valuables be brought along (i.e passports, travellers cheques, jewellery etc)
- No responsibility is taken for clients' belongings.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please call 07521 697048 if you are unsure of client suitablity.
- White water rafting vouchers also available, email us today at email@example.com
Book Rafting in Perthshire