White Water Rafting in Scotland
Perthshire's River Tay is the largest volume river rafted commercially in Scotland, ideal for first-time rafters and adrenaline junkies alike.
If it is bigger rapids you are seeking, why not come along a challenge the River Tummel throughout the summer season.
Stretches of quiet water allow ample time to practice paddling techniques, look at the scenery or get caught up in a friendly water fight.
Two main rapids - Zoom Flume and of course the unforgettable Washing Machine, make this trip a great introduction to the thrills and adventure of white water rafting in Perthshire.
Book rafting in Perthshire
To receive more information about rafting in Perthshire, or too make a booking, please call 07521697048 or use the booking form below.
Perthshire's River Tummel boasts guarenteed water levels throughout the summer season as the Scottich Hydro Electric release a substantial amount of water from the Clunie Dame for the duration of the weekend.
You will enter the water in front of the dam where you are straight into the action. A little downstream we reach a slightly calmer section of water, here your experienced guide will teach you the techniques you will require for tackling what’s round the corner! From here on in you will witness the unforgettable scenery and awesome power of the Lower River Tummel.
This is where the real adventure begins, an epic 4 mile journey through extreme rapids such as the untameable ‘Zig-Zag’ and formidable ‘Sharks Tooth’ and to top it off we take you down the most unforgettable part of river, an 18ft double drop over the Linn of Tummel. This is where the journey comes to an end, here you can get your feet back onto dry land and start planning your next white water rafting adventure.
This trip makes for a fantastic day out, no prior rafting experienced is required but we do advise it is not for the faint hearted. (16yrs+ for this experience)
White water rafting special!
Our white water rafting Package Includes
- All Rafting Equipment Provided
- Change into full wetsuit rafting clothing and all other equipment provided.
- Transfer from meeting point to put-in point.
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques.
- Raft the River Tay
- River Tummel (Saturdays only summer season)
- 3 Hours
- From 45.00 per person
- Group discounts available.
- Summer & Winter - 10am & 1pm
Rafting Departure Point:
- Morning departures - Meeting point
- Afternoon departures - Meeting Point
Rafting Equipment supplied:
- All rafting equipment, clothing and transport from meeting point (including wetsuit, spray jacket, paddle, helmet and a buoyancy aid)
- Swimsuit / Shorts & t-shirt to wear under wetsuit (as you will get wet!) and towel necessary
- We do not recommend valuables be brought along (i.e passports, travellers cheques, jewellery etc)
- No responsibility is taken for clients' belongings.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please call 07521 697048 if you are unsure of client suitablity.
- White water rafting vouchers also available, email us today at email@example.com
Book Rafting in Perthshire