Clay Pigeon Shooting in Perthshire
Enjoy clay pigeon shooting in Highland Perthshire.
Come and enjoy your 25 shots at the biggest sporting clay range in Scotland. The Dunkeld base boasts the highest shooting tower in the country and has more than 50 targets to choose from.
The instructors are on hand throughout your session to gui
de and assist you to ensure you hit the target.
All skill levels are welcome and available 7 days a week.
Clay Pigeon Shooting Duration:
- 30 minutes – 2 hours depending on group size
- Large groups can be split into 2 or 3 groups at different targets
Clay Pigeon Shooting Time Table:
- All year Round
- Monday – Saturday and Sunday afternoons
Clay Pigeon Shooting Meeting Point:
- Heart of Scotland 1 hour 30 minutes from Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Directions emailed with Booking confirmation
Clay Pigeon Shooting Equipment supplied:
- Ear Defenders
- Safety Goggles
- Gun hire
Clay Pigeon Shooting Client Information:
- Wear old clothes – these will possibly get wet/muddy
- Comfy shoes – leave the high heels at home!
- Belongings can be left in car and keys stored in office
- No responsibility is taken for clients belongings.
- Minimum age 12yrs+
Clay Pigeon Shooting Cost:
- £35 per person for the 12 shot experience
- £55 per person for 25 shot experience
- Group discount available
Clay Pigeon Shooting Cancellation:
- Clay Pigeon Shooting is available 7 days a week (Apart from Sunday mornings) and will run in most weather – dress accordingly.
- In the event of the Clays being cancelled, another activity would be offered as a substitute on the day.
- Remaining balance is payable on the day for all persons booked.
- Date of booking to 14 days prior to date of activity taking place – client will lose their non-refundable deposit. Within the 14 days of the activity taking place – the client will be charged full amount.
Clay Pigeon Shooting venues:
- Glen Lyon
- Please call for more info.