Canyoning and Gorge walking
What better way to spend your afternoon - extreme gorge walking,
sliding, jumping and scrambling your way down a mountainous river or
Enjoy the outdoors?
Looking for a bit of excitement?
Got a head for heights?
Canyoning will definitely cover all of the above. Why not come along a join
a session that are run throughout the year.
Our instructors that work with us will be on hand to guide you and your group safely down the gorge, and to reassure every step of the way.
All safety equipment and instruction will be provided.
Find out more about the different locations available - www.canyoningscotland.com
Canyoning and Gorge walking Duration:
- 3 Hours
- £45.00 per person
- Group discounts available.
Canyoning and Gorge walking Timetable:
- Summer & Winter - 10am & 1pm
Canyoning and Gorge walking Departure Point:
- Morning departures - Meeting point
- Afternoon departures - Meeting Point
Canyoning and Gorge walking Equipment supplied:
- All Canyoning and Gorge walking equipment, clothing and transport from meeting point (including wetsuit, spray jacket, helmet and a life jacket)
- Swimsuit / Shorts & t-shirt to wear under wetsuit (as you will get wet!) and towel necessary
- We do not recommend valuables be brought along (i.e passports, travellers cheques, jewellery etc)
- No responsibility is taken for clients' belongings.
- Minimum age is 10 years
Canyoning and Gorge walking Cancellation Policy:
- Trips may be cancelled due to weather or river conditions (in this unlikely event, the activity will be re scheduled or can be subsituted for another activity)
- Full amount to be paid at time of booking.
- Please call 07521697048 if you are unsure of client suitablity.
- Canyoning and Gorge walking vouchers also available, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Canyoning in Perthshire